MagicScan is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MagicScan from your PCMagicScan
. Open here
where you can read more on MagicScan. You can see more info on MagicScan at http://www.kenxen.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicScan folder (same installation drive as Windows). MagicScan's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicScan\unins000.exe. MagicScan's primary file takes about 1.26 MB (1318912 bytes) and its name is MagicScan.exe.
The executable files below are part of MagicScan. They occupy an average of 8.01 MB (8395985
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MagicScan.exe (1.26 MB)
- PictureDirect.exe (693.50 KB)
- ScannOCR.exe (528.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- FREngine.exe (21.45 KB)
- FREngineProcessor.exe (340.95 KB)
- LicenseManager.exe (238.45 KB)
- ScanTwain.exe (1.08 MB)
- ScanWia.exe (939.95 KB)
- AInfo.exe (1.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of MagicScan. You can find below a few links to other MagicScan versions:
MagicScan is a program marketed by the software company MagicScan. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall MagicScan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MagicScan from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MagicScan or simply activate the Search field and type in "MagicScan". If it exists on your system the MagicScan application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MagicScan in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MagicScan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MagicScan:
- The software company is: http://www.kenxen.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicScan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MagicScan.
8. After uninstalling MagicScan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MagicScan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MagicScan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MagicScan by MagicScan from your computer, nor are we saying that MagicScan by MagicScan is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MagicScan supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:30:05.907