This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MagicLineMBX for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MagicLineMBX from your systemDreamsecurity Inc.
. More information about Dreamsecurity Inc. can be seen here
. MagicLineMBX is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DreamSecurity\MagicLineMBX folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall MagicLineMBX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DreamSecurity\MagicLineMBX\MagicLineMBX Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MagicLineMBX Uninstall.exe and occupies 35.63 KB (36482 bytes).
MagicLineMBX is composed of the following executables which take 35.63 KB (36482
bytes) on disk:
- MagicLineMBX Uninstall.exe (35.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of MagicLineMBX. You can find below info on other releases of MagicLineMBX:
...click to view all...
MagicLineMBX is a program released by Dreamsecurity Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MagicLineMBX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MagicLineMBX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MagicLineMBX or simply click the Search field and type in "MagicLineMBX". If it exists on your system the MagicLineMBX app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MagicLineMBX in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MagicLineMBX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MagicLineMBX.
8. After uninstalling MagicLineMBX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MagicLineMBX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MagicLineMBX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MagicLineMBX by Dreamsecurity Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MagicLineMBX by Dreamsecurity Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MagicLineMBX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 04:54:08.700