MagicInfo Express 2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MagicInfo Express 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MagicInfo Express 2 from your PCSamsung Electronics
. Open here
for more details on Samsung Electronics. MagicInfo Express 2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicInfo Express 2 folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicInfo Express 2\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MagicInfo Express 2. MagicInfo Express 2's primary file takes around 40.92 MB (42906874 bytes) and its name is magicinfo-express-2.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside MagicInfo Express 2. They occupy about 98.02 MB (102784821
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- magicinfo-express-2.exe (40.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (238.41 KB)
- sudo.exe (20.00 KB)
- winsw.exe (35.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (28.28 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (28.39 MB)
- usbdrivedetect.exe (13.00 KB)
- vips.exe (33.33 KB)
- vipsedit.exe (20.32 KB)
- vipsheader.exe (19.14 KB)
- vipsthumbnail.exe (26.35 KB)
This info is about MagicInfo Express 2 version 1002.3
only. You can find below a few links to other MagicInfo Express 2 releases:
...click to view all...
MagicInfo Express 2 is a program released by the software company Samsung Electronics. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MagicInfo Express 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MagicInfo Express 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MagicInfo Express 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MagicInfo Express 2". The MagicInfo Express 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MagicInfo Express 2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MagicInfo Express 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MagicInfo Express 2.
8. After uninstalling MagicInfo Express 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MagicInfo Express 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MagicInfo Express 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MagicInfo Express 2 by Samsung Electronics from your PC, we are not saying that MagicInfo Express 2 by Samsung Electronics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MagicInfo Express 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 14:49:51.783