MagicEye Viewer 1.0
MagicEye Viewer 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall MagicEye Viewer 1.0 from your computerGmini, Inc.
. Further information on Gmini, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the app MagicEye Viewer 1.0 can be found at http://www.g-mini.ru
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\MagicEye folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MagicEye Viewer 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MagicEye\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MagicEyeViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.26 MB (4468736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with MagicEye Viewer 1.0. They occupy about 4.31 MB (4521052
bytes) on disk.
- MagicEyeViewer.exe (4.26 MB)
- uninst.exe (51.09 KB)
The current web page applies to MagicEye Viewer 1.0 version 1.0
MagicEye Viewer 1.0 is an application offered by Gmini, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove MagicEye Viewer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MagicEye Viewer 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MagicEye Viewer 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MagicEye Viewer 1.0". The MagicEye Viewer 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select MagicEye Viewer 1.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MagicEye Viewer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MagicEye Viewer 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.g-mini.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MagicEye\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MagicEye Viewer 1.0.
8. After removing MagicEye Viewer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MagicEye Viewer 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MagicEye Viewer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MagicEye Viewer 1.0 by Gmini, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MagicEye Viewer 1.0 by Gmini, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MagicEye Viewer 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 14:20:43.470