This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MagicCopyPaster for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MagicCopyPaster from your PCEVVAsoft
. Open here
for more details on EVVAsoft. More data about the program MagicCopyPaster can be found at http://www.evvasoft.com/
. Usually the MagicCopyPaster program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicCopyPaster folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall MagicCopyPaster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicCopyPaster\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named MagicCP.exe and it has a size of 17.00 KB (17408 bytes).
MagicCopyPaster is composed of the following executables which take 2.20 MB (2306048
bytes) on disk:
- MagicCP.exe (17.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.18 MB)
This page is about MagicCopyPaster version 1.0
MagicCopyPaster is a program by the software company EVVAsoft. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove MagicCopyPaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MagicCopyPaster from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MagicCopyPaster or simply click the Search feature and type in "MagicCopyPaster". The MagicCopyPaster app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MagicCopyPaster in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MagicCopyPaster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MagicCopyPaster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.evvasoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicCopyPaster\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MagicCopyPaster.
8. After removing MagicCopyPaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MagicCopyPaster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MagicCopyPaster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MagicCopyPaster by EVVAsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that MagicCopyPaster by EVVAsoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MagicCopyPaster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 12:10:57.210