This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MagicArchiver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MagicArchiver from your computerPower Software Ltd
. Additional info about Power Software Ltd can be read here
. MagicArchiver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicArchiver directory, regulated by the user's choice. MagicArchiver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicArchiver\uninstall.exe. MagicArchiver's primary file takes about 1.83 MB (1918488 bytes) and its name is MagicArchiver.exe.
MagicArchiver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.90 MB (1992398
bytes) on disk.
- MagicArchiver.exe (1.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (72.18 KB)
The current page applies to MagicArchiver version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling MagicArchiver we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MagicArchiver from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MagicArchiver:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\MagicArchiver\MagicArchiver.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
MagicArchiver is a program offered by the software company Power Software Ltd. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase MagicArchiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MagicArchiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MagicArchiver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MagicArchiver". If it is installed on your PC the MagicArchiver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MagicArchiver in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MagicArchiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MagicArchiver.
8. After uninstalling MagicArchiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MagicArchiver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MagicArchiver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MagicArchiver by Power Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that MagicArchiver by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MagicArchiver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:40:10.703