Magic v2.21 (64-bit)
This info is about Magic v2.21 (64-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Magic v2.21 (64-bit) from your PCColor & Music, LLC
. More information about Color & Music, LLC can be read here
. You can read more about related to Magic v2.21 (64-bit) at https://magicmusicvisuals.com
. Magic v2.21 (64-bit) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Magic folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Magic v2.21 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Magic\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Magic v2.21 (64-bit)'s primary file takes about 9.09 MB (9530296 bytes) and its name is Magic.exe.
Magic v2.21 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.23 MB (10728057
bytes) on disk.
- Magic.exe (9.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Magic v2.21 (64-bit) version 2.21
Magic v2.21 (64-bit) is an application marketed by Color & Music, LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Magic v2.21 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Magic v2.21 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Magic v2.21 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic v2.21 (64-bit)". The Magic v2.21 (64-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Magic v2.21 (64-bit) in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Magic v2.21 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic v2.21 (64-bit):
- The software company is: https://magicmusicvisuals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Magic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Magic v2.21 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Magic v2.21 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic v2.21 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Magic v2.21 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Magic v2.21 (64-bit) by Color & Music, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic v2.21 (64-bit) by Color & Music, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic v2.21 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 09:02:13.807