Magic Vines is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Magic Vines from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. You can read more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.gamehouse.com/
if you want to read more on Magic Vines on GameHouse, Inc.'s page. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICV~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICV~1\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Magic Vines. MagicVines.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.97 MB (5207696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Magic Vines. They take about 5.12 MB (5370000
bytes) on disk.
- MagicVines.exe (4.97 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Magic Vines from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic Vines
Magic Vines is an application offered by GameHouse, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Magic Vines is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Magic Vines with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Magic Vines or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Magic Vines". If it exists on your system the Magic Vines application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Magic Vines in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Magic Vines, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Vines:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICV~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICV~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Vines.
8. After removing Magic Vines, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Vines which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Magic Vines with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Magic Vines by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Vines by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic Vines in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:21:05.050