Magic Time 1.00
Magic Time 1.00 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Magic Time 1.00 from your PCGames
. Open here
for more info on Games. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Magic Time directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Magic Time 1.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Magic Time\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.48 MB (21471232 bytes) on disk and is named MagicTime.exe.
Magic Time 1.00 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.63 MB (22684273
bytes) on disk:
- MagicTime.exe (20.48 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Magic Time 1.00.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Magic Time 1.00.Files remaining:
Additional values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Magic Time\MagicTime.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Magic Time\MagicTime.exe.FriendlyAppName
Magic Time 1.00 is an application offered by the software company Games. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Magic Time 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Magic Time 1.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Magic Time 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Magic Time 1.00". If it exists on your system the Magic Time 1.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Magic Time 1.00 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Magic Time 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Magic Time 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Magic Time 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Time 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magic Time 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Magic Time 1.00 by Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Time 1.00 by Games is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Magic Time 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-28 17:44:11.120