Magic Particles 1.61
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Magic Particles 1.61 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Magic Particles 1.61 from your systemAstralax
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Astralax. Please open http://www.astralax.com
if you want to read more on Magic Particles 1.61 on Astralax's page. Magic Particles 1.61 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Particles folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Magic Particles 1.61 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Particles\unins000.exe. Particles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.39 MB (3559424 bytes) on disk.
Magic Particles 1.61 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.09 MB (4291866
bytes) on disk:
- Particles.exe (3.39 MB)
- Patch.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Magic Particles 1.61 version 1.61
Magic Particles 1.61 is a program offered by the software company Astralax. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Magic Particles 1.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Magic Particles 1.61 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Magic Particles 1.61 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic Particles 1.61". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Particles 1.61 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Magic Particles 1.61 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Magic Particles 1.61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic Particles 1.61:
- The publisher is: http://www.astralax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Particles\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Magic Particles 1.61.
8. After uninstalling Magic Particles 1.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Particles 1.61 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magic Particles 1.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Magic Particles 1.61 by Astralax from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Particles 1.61 by Astralax is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Particles 1.61 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-29 14:18:01.060