Magic Numbers is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Magic Numbers from your systemAlbert Rosa
. Further information on Albert Rosa can be seen here
. Magic Numbers is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Magic Numbers directory, regulated by the user's option. wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Magic Numbers\uninstall.vbs" is the full command line if you want to remove Magic Numbers. Magic Numbers.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk.
Magic Numbers is comprised of the following executables which occupy 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk:
- Magic Numbers.exe (919.86 KB)
Magic Numbers is an application by Albert Rosa. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Magic Numbers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Magic Numbers from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Magic Numbers or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic Numbers". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Numbers app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Magic Numbers in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Magic Numbers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Magic Numbers.
8. After removing Magic Numbers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Numbers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Numbers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Magic Numbers by Albert Rosa from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Numbers by Albert Rosa is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Magic Numbers in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:16:21.087