Magic Mirror 3.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Magic Mirror 3.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Magic Mirror 3.0 from your PCZeallSoft, Inc.
. Further information on ZeallSoft, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.magic-mirror-game.com/
to get more facts about Magic Mirror 3.0 on ZeallSoft, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Zeallsoft\Magic Mirror folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Magic Mirror 3.0 is C:\Program Files\Zeallsoft\Magic Mirror\unins000.exe. Magic Mirror 3.0's primary file takes around 6.26 MB (6562816 bytes) and its name is MagicMirror.exe.
Magic Mirror 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.33 MB (6640073
bytes) on disk.
- MagicMirror.exe (6.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This page is about Magic Mirror 3.0 version 3.0
Magic Mirror 3.0 is a program by ZeallSoft, Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Magic Mirror 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Magic Mirror 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Magic Mirror 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Magic Mirror 3.0". The Magic Mirror 3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Magic Mirror 3.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Magic Mirror 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Mirror 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.magic-mirror-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zeallsoft\Magic Mirror\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Magic Mirror 3.0.
8. After removing Magic Mirror 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Mirror 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Mirror 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Magic Mirror 3.0 by ZeallSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Magic Mirror 3.0 by ZeallSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Mirror 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 23:32:18.383