Magic Mirror 1.00
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Magic Mirror 1.00 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Magic Mirror 1.00 from your PCMagic Mirror
. More data about Magic Mirror can be found here
. Magic Mirror 1.00 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Magic Mirror\Magic Mirror directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Magic Mirror 1.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Magic Mirror\Magic Mirror\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Magic Mirror 1.00's primary executable file and it takes about 117.56 KB (120378 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Magic Mirror 1.00. They take about 4.60 MB (4828551
bytes) on disk.
- 3.exe (1.24 MB)
- mmsetup.exe (3.25 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.56 KB)
This web page is about Magic Mirror 1.00 version 1.00
Magic Mirror 1.00 is an application marketed by the software company Magic Mirror. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Magic Mirror 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Magic Mirror 1.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Magic Mirror 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic Mirror 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Mirror 1.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Magic Mirror 1.00 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Magic Mirror 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Magic Mirror 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Magic Mirror 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Mirror 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magic Mirror 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Magic Mirror 1.00 by Magic Mirror from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Mirror 1.00 by Magic Mirror is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Magic Mirror 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 07:15:21.600