Magic Memory Optimizer v18.104.22.1685
Magic Memory Optimizer v22.214.171.1245 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Magic Memory Optimizer v126.96.36.1995 from your computerBitBitCare PC Optimize System Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on BitBitCare PC Optimize System Inc.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Magic Memory Optimizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Magic Memory Optimizer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Magic Memory Optimizer v188.8.131.525. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.53 MB (3705344 bytes) on disk and is called MagicMemoryOptimizer.exe.
Magic Memory Optimizer v184.108.40.2065 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.20 MB (4400922
bytes) on disk.
- MagicMemoryOptimizer.exe (3.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Magic Memory Optimizer v220.127.116.115 version 18.104.22.1685
Magic Memory Optimizer v22.214.171.1245 is a program marketed by BitBitCare PC Optimize System Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Magic Memory Optimizer v126.96.36.1995 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Magic Memory Optimizer v188.8.131.525 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Magic Memory Optimizer v184.108.40.2065 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic Memory Optimizer v220.127.116.115". If it exists on your system the Magic Memory Optimizer v18.104.22.1685 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Magic Memory Optimizer v22.214.171.1245 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Magic Memory Optimizer v126.96.36.1995, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Magic Memory Optimizer v188.8.131.525.
8. After uninstalling Magic Memory Optimizer v184.108.40.2065, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Memory Optimizer v220.127.116.115 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Memory Optimizer v18.104.22.1685 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Magic Memory Optimizer v22.214.171.1245 by BitBitCare PC Optimize System Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Magic Memory Optimizer v126.96.36.1995 by BitBitCare PC Optimize System Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Magic Memory Optimizer v188.8.131.525 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:06:24.287