Magic Lens Max 5.0
This web page is about Magic Lens Max 5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Magic Lens Max 5.0 from your PCVisionSuit Software
. Open here
for more info on VisionSuit Software. More data about the application Magic Lens Max 5.0 can be seen at http://www.visionsuit.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Magic Lens Max directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Magic Lens Max 5.0 is C:\Program Files\Magic Lens Max\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called MagicLensMax.exe and its approximative size is 2.13 MB (2229760 bytes).
Magic Lens Max 5.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.79 MB (2921241
bytes) on disk.
- MagicLensMax.exe (2.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This web page is about Magic Lens Max 5.0 version 5.0
Magic Lens Max 5.0 is an application marketed by VisionSuit Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Magic Lens Max 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Magic Lens Max 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Magic Lens Max 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic Lens Max 5.0". The Magic Lens Max 5.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Magic Lens Max 5.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Magic Lens Max 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Lens Max 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.visionsuit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Magic Lens Max\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Lens Max 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Magic Lens Max 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Lens Max 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Lens Max 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Magic Lens Max 5.0 by VisionSuit Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Lens Max 5.0 by VisionSuit Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Lens Max 5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 16:37:09.133