Magic Group ver.3.2
This page contains complete information on how to remove Magic Group ver.3.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Magic Group ver.3.2 from your systemMG, Inc.
. More information on MG, Inc. can be seen here
. Magic Group ver.3.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bases\MagicGroup Rostov folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Magic Group ver.3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bases\MagicGroup Rostov\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 300.50 KB (307712 bytes) on disk and is called Auto.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Magic Group ver.3.2. They take about 4.01 MB (4202805
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (669.80 KB)
- Auto.exe (300.50 KB)
- Dolgnik.exe (304.50 KB)
- femida.exe (295.50 KB)
- firma.exe (471.50 KB)
- individ.exe (343.50 KB)
- person.exe (298.50 KB)
- phone.exe (292.50 KB)
- Spravka.exe (778.00 KB)
- Svodki.exe (350.00 KB)
This data is about Magic Group ver.3.2 version 3.2
Magic Group ver.3.2 is a program marketed by MG, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Magic Group ver.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Magic Group ver.3.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Magic Group ver.3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic Group ver.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Group ver.3.2 program will be found automatically. When you click Magic Group ver.3.2 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Magic Group ver.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Magic Group ver.3.2.
8. After removing Magic Group ver.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Magic Group ver.3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Group ver.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Magic Group ver.3.2 by MG, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Magic Group ver.3.2 by MG, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic Group ver.3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 19:26:27.373