This page is about Magic Griddlers for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Magic Griddlers from your computerGame-Owl.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on Game-Owl.com. More details about Magic Griddlers can be found at http://game-owl.com
. Magic Griddlers is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Magic Griddlers directory, subject to the user's choice. Magic Griddlers's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Magic Griddlers\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Magic Griddlers\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The application's main executable file occupies 2.25 MB (2360376 bytes) on disk and is named Magic Griddlers.exe.
Magic Griddlers is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.81 MB (2941496
bytes) on disk:
- Magic Griddlers.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
Magic Griddlers is a program offered by the software company Game-Owl.com. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Magic Griddlers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Magic Griddlers from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Magic Griddlers or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic Griddlers". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Griddlers application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Magic Griddlers in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Magic Griddlers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Griddlers:
- The software company is: http://game-owl.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Magic Griddlers\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Magic Griddlers\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Griddlers.
8. After uninstalling Magic Griddlers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Magic Griddlers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magic Griddlers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Magic Griddlers by Game-Owl.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Magic Griddlers by Game-Owl.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Griddlers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:32:54.850