You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Magic Forest for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Magic Forest from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Magic Forest on WildTangent's website. Magic Forest is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MagicForest folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Magic Forest is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MagicForest\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. MLMF-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 206.05 KB (210992 bytes) on disk.
Magic Forest is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.55 MB (3723176
bytes) on disk:
- MLMF-WT.exe (206.05 KB)
- MLMF.exe (2.84 MB)
- magicforest-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Magic Forest.
Magic Forest is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Magic Forest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Magic Forest from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Magic Forest or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic Forest". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Forest program will be found very quickly. When you click Magic Forest in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Magic Forest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic Forest:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MagicForest\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Magic Forest.
8. After uninstalling Magic Forest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Forest that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Forest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Magic Forest by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Magic Forest by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Forest in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-21 19:59:50.817