Magic File Renamer 7.3.0
You can find below details on how to remove Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 from your systemFineBytes
. More information on FineBytes can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 at http://www.finebyts.com/mfr
. Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FineBytes\MFR7 directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 is C:\Program Files\FineBytes\MFR7\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) on disk and is labeled MFR.exe.
The executable files below are part of Magic File Renamer 7.3.0. They take about 2.66 MB (2792893
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MFR.exe (36.00 KB)
- MFRC.exe (40.00 KB)
- MFRContextMenuHandler.exe (36.00 KB)
- patch_magic_file_renamer_v7.3.0.exe (38.50 KB)
- setup_mfr_7.3.0.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.16 KB)
The current page applies to Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 version 7.3.0
Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 is an application marketed by FineBytes. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic File Renamer 7.3.0". The Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Magic File Renamer 7.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic File Renamer 7.3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.finebyts.com/mfr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FineBytes\MFR7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Magic File Renamer 7.3.0.
8. After uninstalling Magic File Renamer 7.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 by FineBytes from your computer, we are not saying that Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 by FineBytes is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic File Renamer 7.3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:23:06.253