Magic Encoder 22.214.171.124
Magic Encoder 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Magic Encoder 188.8.131.52 from your PCEnter Tech Co., Ltd.
. More information on Enter Tech Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. You can get more details about Magic Encoder 184.108.40.206 at http://www.magicsingland.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterTech\Magic Encoder folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Magic Encoder 220.127.116.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterTech\Magic Encoder\uninst.exe. Magic Encoder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 788.00 KB (806912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Magic Encoder 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 25.76 MB (27006972
bytes) on disk.
- Magic Encoder.exe (788.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.96 KB)
- mencoder.exe (12.00 MB)
- mplayer.exe (12.92 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (11.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Magic Encoder 126.96.36.199.
Magic Encoder 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by Enter Tech Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Magic Encoder 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Magic Encoder 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Magic Encoder 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic Encoder 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Encoder 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. When you select Magic Encoder 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Magic Encoder 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Encoder 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.magicsingland.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterTech\Magic Encoder\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Magic Encoder 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Magic Encoder 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Encoder 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Encoder 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Magic Encoder 184.108.40.206 by Enter Tech Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Encoder 220.127.116.11 by Enter Tech Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Magic Encoder 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 07:49:33.093