Magic Encoder 220.127.116.11
Magic Encoder 18.104.22.168 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Magic Encoder 22.214.171.124 from your PCEnter Tech Co., Ltd.
. More information on Enter Tech Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. You can get more details about Magic Encoder 126.96.36.199 at http://www.magicsingland.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterTech\Magic Encoder folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Magic Encoder 188.8.131.52's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterTech\Magic Encoder\uninst.exe. Magic Encoder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 788.00 KB (806912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Magic Encoder 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 25.76 MB (27006972
bytes) on disk.
- Magic Encoder.exe (788.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.96 KB)
- mencoder.exe (12.00 MB)
- mplayer.exe (12.92 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (11.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Magic Encoder 18.104.22.168.
Magic Encoder 22.214.171.124 is a program offered by Enter Tech Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Magic Encoder 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Magic Encoder 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Magic Encoder 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Magic Encoder 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Magic Encoder 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Magic Encoder 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Magic Encoder 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Encoder 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.magicsingland.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterTech\Magic Encoder\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Magic Encoder 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Magic Encoder 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Magic Encoder 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Encoder 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Magic Encoder 126.96.36.199 by Enter Tech Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Encoder 188.8.131.52 by Enter Tech Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Magic Encoder 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 07:49:33.093