Magic Cards Solitaire
Magic Cards Solitaire is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire from your PCwww.rapidfrnds.com
. Further information on www.rapidfrnds.com can be seen here
. More data about the program Magic Cards Solitaire can be found at http://www.rapidfrnds.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\rapidfrnds\Magic Cards Solitaire directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\rapidfrnds\Magic Cards Solitaire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Magic Cards Solitaire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 806.00 KB (825344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Magic Cards Solitaire. They take about 2.07 MB (2171392
bytes) on disk.
- Magic Cards Solitaire.exe (806.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Magic Cards Solitaire version 1.0
Magic Cards Solitaire is a program released by the software company www.rapidfrnds.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Magic Cards Solitaire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic Cards Solitaire". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Cards Solitaire application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Magic Cards Solitaire in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Magic Cards Solitaire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Cards Solitaire:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rapidfrnds.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\rapidfrnds\Magic Cards Solitaire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire.
8. After uninstalling Magic Cards Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Magic Cards Solitaire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magic Cards Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Magic Cards Solitaire by www.rapidfrnds.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Cards Solitaire by www.rapidfrnds.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic Cards Solitaire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 20:34:39.500