Magic Cards Solitaire
Magic Cards Solitaire is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire from your PCwww.rapidfrnds.com
. Further information on www.rapidfrnds.com can be seen here
. More data about the program Magic Cards Solitaire can be found at http://www.rapidfrnds.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\rapidfrnds\Magic Cards Solitaire directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\rapidfrnds\Magic Cards Solitaire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Magic Cards Solitaire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 806.00 KB (825344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Magic Cards Solitaire. They take about 2.07 MB (2171392
bytes) on disk.
- Magic Cards Solitaire.exe (806.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Magic Cards Solitaire version 1.0
Magic Cards Solitaire is a program released by the software company www.rapidfrnds.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Magic Cards Solitaire or simply click the Search field and type in "Magic Cards Solitaire". If it is installed on your PC the Magic Cards Solitaire application will be found very quickly. After you click Magic Cards Solitaire in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Magic Cards Solitaire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Cards Solitaire:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rapidfrnds.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\rapidfrnds\Magic Cards Solitaire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Magic Cards Solitaire.
8. After uninstalling Magic Cards Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Magic Cards Solitaire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Magic Cards Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Magic Cards Solitaire by www.rapidfrnds.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Magic Cards Solitaire by www.rapidfrnds.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic Cards Solitaire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 20:34:39.500