Magic Ball Deluxe
This info is about Magic Ball Deluxe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. You can read more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Magic Ball Deluxe at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICB~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICB~1\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to remove Magic Ball Deluxe. The program's main executable file has a size of 601.96 KB (616411 bytes) on disk and is labeled MagicBall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Magic Ball Deluxe. They take about 760.46 KB (778715
bytes) on disk.
- MagicBall.exe (601.96 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic Ball Deluxe
Magic Ball Deluxe is a program marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Magic Ball Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic Ball Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Magic Ball Deluxe program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Magic Ball Deluxe in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Magic Ball Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic Ball Deluxe:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICB~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICB~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Ball Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Magic Ball Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Magic Ball Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Ball Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Magic Ball Deluxe by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:21:05.040