Magic Ball Deluxe
This info is about Magic Ball Deluxe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. You can read more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Magic Ball Deluxe at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICB~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICB~1\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to remove Magic Ball Deluxe. The program's main executable file has a size of 601.96 KB (616411 bytes) on disk and is labeled MagicBall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Magic Ball Deluxe. They take about 760.46 KB (778715
bytes) on disk.
- MagicBall.exe (601.96 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Magic Ball Deluxe
Magic Ball Deluxe is a program marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Magic Ball Deluxe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magic Ball Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Magic Ball Deluxe application will be found automatically. When you click Magic Ball Deluxe in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Magic Ball Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magic Ball Deluxe:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICB~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MAGICB~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Magic Ball Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Magic Ball Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Magic Ball Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Ball Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Magic Ball Deluxe by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic Ball Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:21:05.040