Magic Ball 4 Free Trial
Magic Ball 4 Free Trial is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Magic Ball 4 Free Trial from your PCAlawar Entertainment
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Alawar Entertainment. Detailed information about Magic Ball 4 Free Trial can be seen at http://www.arcadetown.com
. Magic Ball 4 Free Trial is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicBall4_at folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Magic Ball 4 Free Trial is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicBall4_at\unins000.exe". MagicBall4.exe is the Magic Ball 4 Free Trial's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.66 MB (1740800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Magic Ball 4 Free Trial. They occupy about 2.32 MB (2436378
bytes) on disk.
- MagicBall4.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This page is about Magic Ball 4 Free Trial version 4
Magic Ball 4 Free Trial is an application marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Magic Ball 4 Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Magic Ball 4 Free Trial from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Magic Ball 4 Free Trial or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic Ball 4 Free Trial". The Magic Ball 4 Free Trial application will be found automatically. When you click Magic Ball 4 Free Trial in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Magic Ball 4 Free Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Ball 4 Free Trial:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MagicBall4_at\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Magic Ball 4 Free Trial.
8. After uninstalling Magic Ball 4 Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Ball 4 Free Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Magic Ball 4 Free Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Magic Ball 4 Free Trial by Alawar Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Magic Ball 4 Free Trial by Alawar Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Magic Ball 4 Free Trial supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:43:37.287