Magic Academy 2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Magic Academy 2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Magic Academy 2 from your computerMy Real Games Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on My Real Games Ltd. You can read more about related to Magic Academy 2 at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Magic Academy 2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Magic Academy 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Magic Academy 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called game.exe and its approximative size is 114.00 KB (116736 bytes).
The executables below are part of Magic Academy 2. They occupy about 2.58 MB (2706121
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (1.33 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Magic Academy 2 version 2
Magic Academy 2 is an application by the software company My Real Games Ltd. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Magic Academy 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Magic Academy 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Magic Academy 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magic Academy 2". The Magic Academy 2 app will be found automatically. After you click Magic Academy 2 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Magic Academy 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic Academy 2:
- The software company is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Magic Academy 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Magic Academy 2.
8. After removing Magic Academy 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Magic Academy 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Magic Academy 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Magic Academy 2 by My Real Games Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Magic Academy 2 by My Real Games Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magic Academy 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:42:08.667