Magic AB RTAS 1.1
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Magic AB RTAS 1.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Magic AB RTAS 1.1 from your computerSample Magic
. Further information on Sample Magic can be seen here
. Please open http://www.samplemagic.com/
if you want to read more on Magic AB RTAS 1.1 on Sample Magic's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins\Magic AB RTAS data\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Magic AB RTAS 1.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 70.59 KB (72282 bytes) on disk and is called uninst.exe.
Magic AB RTAS 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 70.59 KB (72282
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Magic AB RTAS 1.1 version 1.1
Magic AB RTAS 1.1 is a program by the software company Sample Magic. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Magic AB RTAS 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Magic AB RTAS 1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Magic AB RTAS 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Magic AB RTAS 1.1". If it exists on your system the Magic AB RTAS 1.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Magic AB RTAS 1.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Magic AB RTAS 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magic AB RTAS 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.samplemagic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins\Magic AB RTAS data\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Magic AB RTAS 1.1.
8. After removing Magic AB RTAS 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Magic AB RTAS 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Magic AB RTAS 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Magic AB RTAS 1.1 by Sample Magic from your computer, we are not saying that Magic AB RTAS 1.1 by Sample Magic is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Magic AB RTAS 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 18:45:05.853