You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MagiWOL 3.20 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MagiWOL 3.20 from your PCJosip Medved
. Additional info about Josip Medved can be found here
. More data about the app MagiWOL 3.20 can be seen at http://www.jmedved.com/magiwol/
. Usually the MagiWOL 3.20 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Josip Medved\MagiWOL directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Josip Medved\MagiWOL\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall MagiWOL 3.20. The application's main executable file is named MagiWOL.exe and it has a size of 643.00 KB (658432 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with MagiWOL 3.20. They take about 1.82 MB (1908163
bytes) on disk.
- MagiWOL.exe (643.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- wol.exe (73.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.20
of MagiWOL 3.20.
MagiWOL 3.20 is a program marketed by the software company Josip Medved. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall MagiWOL 3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MagiWOL 3.20 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MagiWOL 3.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "MagiWOL 3.20". If it exists on your system the MagiWOL 3.20 app will be found very quickly. After you select MagiWOL 3.20 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MagiWOL 3.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MagiWOL 3.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jmedved.com/magiwol/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Josip Medved\MagiWOL\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MagiWOL 3.20.
8. After uninstalling MagiWOL 3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MagiWOL 3.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MagiWOL 3.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MagiWOL 3.20 by Josip Medved from your PC, we are not saying that MagiWOL 3.20 by Josip Medved is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MagiWOL 3.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:44:11.950