Mafia is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mafia from your computerMartin
. You can find out more on Martin or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mafia 1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mafia is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mafia 1\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.25 MB (2355200 bytes) on disk.
Mafia contains of the executables below. They take 3.08 MB (3230250
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (2.25 MB)
- settings.exe (96.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (758.49 KB)
Mafia is an application marketed by the software company Martin. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Mafia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mafia from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mafia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mafia". If it is installed on your PC the Mafia application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mafia in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mafia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mafia.
8. After removing Mafia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mafia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mafia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mafia by Martin from your computer, we are not saying that Mafia by Martin is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mafia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-26 14:56:59.947