This info is about Mafia for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mafia from your PC2K Games
. Further information on 2K Games can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.2kgames.com/
if you want to read more on Mafia on 2K Games's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\mafia directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/40990 is the full command line if you want to remove Mafia. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.58 MB (2707456 bytes) on disk and is titled Game.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Mafia. They occupy about 2.62 MB (2749952
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (2.58 MB)
- setup.exe (41.50 KB)
Mafia is an application released by 2K Games. Some people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Mafia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mafia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mafia or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mafia". If it is installed on your PC the Mafia program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mafia in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mafia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mafia:
- The publisher is: http://www.2kgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/40990
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mafia.
8. After removing Mafia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mafia which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mafia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mafia by 2K Games from your computer, we are not saying that Mafia by 2K Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mafia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 04:05:41.390