This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Maelstrom for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Maelstrom from your systemMaelstrom
. You can read more on Maelstrom or check for application updates here
. Maelstrom is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. Maelstrom's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe. maelstrom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 628.00 KB (643072 bytes) on disk.
Maelstrom is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.23 MB (9679440
bytes) on disk:
- upnpserver.exe (1.64 MB)
- maelstrom.exe (628.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (674.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.17 MB)
- setup.exe (905.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Maelstrom. You can find below info on other application versions of Maelstrom:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Maelstrom.Folders left behind when you uninstall Maelstrom:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Maelstrom:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent Maelstrom
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maelstrom
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\User Data\chrome_shutdown_ms.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maelstrom\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_2
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!Maelstrom.6KYJCWBRW5T3QBMSUXXAT5YWYY
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!Maelstrom.6KYJCWBRW5T3QBMSUXXAT5YWYY\Image
Maelstrom is a program by Maelstrom. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Maelstrom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Maelstrom from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maelstrom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maelstrom". The Maelstrom program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Maelstrom in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Maelstrom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Maelstrom.
8. After uninstalling Maelstrom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maelstrom that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maelstrom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Maelstrom by Maelstrom from your computer, we are not saying that Maelstrom by Maelstrom is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maelstrom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:59:56.873