This info is about Mad Caps for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mad Caps from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. You can find out more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Mad Caps can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The entire uninstall command line for Mad Caps is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MadCaps\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MadCaps\INSTALL.LOG. The program's main executable file is titled madcaps.exe and it has a size of 145.99 KB (149489 bytes).
Mad Caps is comprised of the following executables which take 304.49 KB (311793
bytes) on disk:
- madcaps.exe (145.99 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other Mad Caps versions:
Mad Caps is an application offered by GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Mad Caps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mad Caps using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mad Caps or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mad Caps". If it is installed on your PC the Mad Caps application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mad Caps in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mad Caps, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mad Caps:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MadCaps\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MadCaps\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mad Caps.
8. After uninstalling Mad Caps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mad Caps that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mad Caps using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mad Caps by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Mad Caps by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mad Caps in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:21:05.027