This info is about Mad Caps for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mad Caps from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. You can find out more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Mad Caps can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The entire uninstall command line for Mad Caps is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MadCaps\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MadCaps\INSTALL.LOG. The program's main executable file is titled madcaps.exe and it has a size of 145.99 KB (149489 bytes).
Mad Caps is comprised of the following executables which take 304.49 KB (311793
bytes) on disk:
- madcaps.exe (145.99 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other Mad Caps versions:
Mad Caps is an application offered by GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Mad Caps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mad Caps using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mad Caps or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mad Caps". The Mad Caps application will be found automatically. When you select Mad Caps in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mad Caps, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mad Caps:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MadCaps\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\MadCaps\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mad Caps.
8. After uninstalling Mad Caps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mad Caps that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mad Caps using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mad Caps by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Mad Caps by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mad Caps in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:21:05.027