Macs Fan Control
This page is about Macs Fan Control for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Macs Fan Control from your PCCrystalIDEA Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on CrystalIDEA Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Macs Fan Control at http://www.crystalidea.com
. Macs Fan Control is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macs Fan Control directory, depending on the user's decision. Macs Fan Control's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Macs Fan Control\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1594672 bytes) on disk and is called MacsFanControl.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Macs Fan Control. They occupy about 2.67 MB (2801145
bytes) on disk.
- MacsFanControl.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about Macs Fan Control version 1.3.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Macs Fan Control:
...click to view all...
Macs Fan Control is a program by CrystalIDEA Software, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Macs Fan Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Macs Fan Control from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Macs Fan Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Macs Fan Control". The Macs Fan Control application will be found automatically. After you select Macs Fan Control in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Macs Fan Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Macs Fan Control:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crystalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Macs Fan Control\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Macs Fan Control.
8. After removing Macs Fan Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Macs Fan Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Macs Fan Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Macs Fan Control by CrystalIDEA Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Macs Fan Control by CrystalIDEA Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Macs Fan Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:09:31.967