Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 from your PCMacrorit Inc.
. You can read more on Macrorit Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 can be seen at http://www.macrorit.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Macrorit\Disk Scanner directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 is C:\Program Files\Macrorit\Disk Scanner\uninst.exe. Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013's main file takes about 5.06 MB (5303296 bytes) and is named dm.st.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013. They take 5.13 MB (5380715
bytes) on disk.
- dm.st.exe (5.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (75.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 version 2013
Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 is a program by the software company Macrorit Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013". If it is installed on your PC the Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013:
- The software company is: http://www.macrorit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Macrorit\Disk Scanner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013.
8. After uninstalling Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 by Macrorit Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 by Macrorit Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Macrorit Disk Scanner 2013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 01:48:04.577