Macromedia FreeHand 10
Macromedia FreeHand 10 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Macromedia FreeHand 10 from your computerMacromedia
. Further information on Macromedia can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\FreeHand 10 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Macromedia FreeHand 10. The program's main executable file occupies 5.78 MB (6062080 bytes) on disk and is named FreeHand 10.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Macromedia FreeHand 10. They take about 6.62 MB (6938624
bytes) on disk.
- FreeHand 10 Clipart Viewer.exe (56.00 KB)
- FreeHand 10.exe (5.78 MB)
- Macromedia Flash Player 6.exe (800.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Macromedia FreeHand 10 version 10
Macromedia FreeHand 10 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Macromedia FreeHand 10:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Macromedia Freehand 10.lnk
Macromedia FreeHand 10 is a program offered by Macromedia. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Macromedia FreeHand 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Macromedia FreeHand 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Macromedia FreeHand 10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Macromedia FreeHand 10". If it is installed on your PC the Macromedia FreeHand 10 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Macromedia FreeHand 10 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Macromedia FreeHand 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Macromedia FreeHand 10.
8. After uninstalling Macromedia FreeHand 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Macromedia FreeHand 10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Macromedia FreeHand 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Macromedia FreeHand 10 by Macromedia from your PC, nor are we saying that Macromedia FreeHand 10 by Macromedia is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Macromedia FreeHand 10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:13:42.610