Macromedia FlashPaper 2
This web page is about Macromedia FlashPaper 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Macromedia FlashPaper 2 from your PCMacromedia
. Take a look here
for more info on Macromedia. Further information about Macromedia FlashPaper 2 can be seen at http://www.macromedia.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\FlashPaper 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Macromedia FlashPaper 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\FlashPaper 2\unins000.exe. FlashPrinter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 825.00 KB (844800 bytes) on disk.
Macromedia FlashPaper 2 is composed of the following executables which take 1.06 MB (1114037
bytes) on disk:
- FlashPrinter.exe (825.00 KB)
- fpdriversetup.exe (96.00 KB)
- fputilsetup.exe (72.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (94.93 KB)
The current page applies to Macromedia FlashPaper 2 version 2.0.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Macromedia\FlashPaper Printer
Macromedia FlashPaper 2 is an application offered by the software company Macromedia. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Macromedia FlashPaper 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Macromedia FlashPaper 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Macromedia FlashPaper 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Macromedia FlashPaper 2". If it is installed on your PC the Macromedia FlashPaper 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Macromedia FlashPaper 2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Macromedia FlashPaper 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Macromedia FlashPaper 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macromedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\FlashPaper 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Macromedia FlashPaper 2.
8. After uninstalling Macromedia FlashPaper 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Macromedia FlashPaper 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Macromedia FlashPaper 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Macromedia FlashPaper 2 by Macromedia from your computer, nor are we saying that Macromedia FlashPaper 2 by Macromedia is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Macromedia FlashPaper 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 05:26:28.960