This info is about Macromedia Contribute for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Macromedia Contribute from your PCMacromedia
. Take a look here
for more info on Macromedia. You can read more about related to Macromedia Contribute at http://www.macromedia.com/
. Macromedia Contribute is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\Contribute directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Macromedia Contribute is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.24 MB (7589888 bytes) on disk and is called Contribute.exe.
Macromedia Contribute contains of the executables below. They take 7.24 MB (7589888
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Macromedia Contribute.
Macromedia Contribute is a program released by Macromedia. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Macromedia Contribute is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Macromedia Contribute from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Macromedia Contribute or simply activate the Search field and type in "Macromedia Contribute". If it is installed on your PC the Macromedia Contribute app will be found very quickly. When you click Macromedia Contribute in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Macromedia Contribute, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Macromedia Contribute:
- The software company is: http://www.macromedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Macromedia Contribute.
8. After removing Macromedia Contribute, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Macromedia Contribute which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Macromedia Contribute using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Macromedia Contribute by Macromedia from your computer, nor are we saying that Macromedia Contribute by Macromedia is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Macromedia Contribute in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-22 00:45:14.570