A way to uninstall Macromedia Authorware 7.0 from your system
Macromedia Authorware 7.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by Macromedia. Take a look here where you can read more on Macromedia. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\Authorware 7.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Macromedia Authorware 7.0. Authorware 7.exe is the Macromedia Authorware 7.0's main executable file and it takes around 4.67 MB (4891648 bytes) on disk.
Macromedia Authorware 7.0 contains of the executables below. They take 23.93 MB (25089282 bytes) on disk.
ab32a.exe (260.50 KB)
Authorware 7 Converter.exe (4.64 MB)
Authorware 7.exe (4.67 MB)
iexml.exe (659.00 KB)
obb.exe (667.00 KB)
obp.exe (913.50 KB)
runa7w32.exe (1.65 MB)
saxon.exe (1.07 MB)
VSetupT.exe (1.53 MB)
sstrd.exe (68.65 KB)
sstwr.exe (82.50 KB)
Find Xtras.exe (482.50 KB)
RTF Objects Editor.exe (1.06 MB)
Microsoft PowerPoint to Authorware XML.exe (839.50 KB)
TAAC.exe (16.00 KB)
M5DRVR32.EXE (1.20 MB)
Authorware7_new.exe (856.69 KB)
Create RTF Object.exe (497.00 KB)
Get RTF Object Text Range.exe (477.50 KB)
Insert RTF Object Hot Text Interaction.exe (483.50 KB)
A way to remove Macromedia Authorware 7.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Macromedia Authorware 7.0 is an application offered by Macromedia. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Macromedia Authorware 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Macromedia Authorware 7.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Macromedia Authorware 7.0". The Macromedia Authorware 7.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Macromedia Authorware 7.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Macromedia Authorware 7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Macromedia Authorware 7.0.
8. After removing Macromedia Authorware 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Macromedia Authorware 7.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Macromedia Authorware 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Macromedia Authorware 7.0 by Macromedia from your PC, we are not saying that Macromedia Authorware 7.0 by Macromedia is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Macromedia Authorware 7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.