Macromedia Authorware 6.5
Macromedia Authorware 6.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Macromedia Authorware 6.5 from your computerMacromedia
. More data about Macromedia can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macromedia\Authorware 6.5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Macromedia Authorware 6.5. Authorware 6.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.26 MB (4468736 bytes) on disk.
Macromedia Authorware 6.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.63 MB (17434302
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ab32a.exe (272.00 KB)
- Authorware 6.exe (4.26 MB)
- CONTACT.EXE (144.50 KB)
- obb.exe (662.50 KB)
- obp.exe (908.00 KB)
- RUNA6W16.EXE (1.68 MB)
- runa6w32.exe (1.68 MB)
- sstrd.exe (69.00 KB)
- sstwr.exe (78.00 KB)
- Find Xtras.exe (454.50 KB)
- RTF Objects Editor.exe (1.01 MB)
- The Media Shoppe.exe (20.00 KB)
- M5DRVR16.EXE (829.75 KB)
- M5DRVR32.EXE (1.20 MB)
- Create RTF Object.exe (494.50 KB)
- Get RTF Object Text Range.exe (477.00 KB)
- Insert RTF Object Hot Text Interaction.exe (483.00 KB)
- Save RTF Object.exe (488.00 KB)
- Search RTF Object.exe (470.50 KB)
- Show or Hide RTF Object.exe (469.00 KB)
- VCTEncod.exe (232.00 KB)
This web page is about Macromedia Authorware 6.5 version 6.5
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Macromedia Authorware 6.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Authorware 6.5
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Authorware 6.5\A65W.INI
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Authorware 6.5\Aware65.mch
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Authorware 6.5\Run32A65.mch
Macromedia Authorware 6.5 is a program released by the software company Macromedia. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Macromedia Authorware 6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Macromedia Authorware 6.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Macromedia Authorware 6.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Macromedia Authorware 6.5". The Macromedia Authorware 6.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Macromedia Authorware 6.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Macromedia Authorware 6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Macromedia Authorware 6.5.
8. After removing Macromedia Authorware 6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Macromedia Authorware 6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Macromedia Authorware 6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Macromedia Authorware 6.5 by Macromedia from your PC, we are not saying that Macromedia Authorware 6.5 by Macromedia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Macromedia Authorware 6.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:21:54.700