This web page is about MacroRecorder v1.0.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MacroRecorder v1.0.52 from your systemBartels Media GmbH
. More information on Bartels Media GmbH can be found here
. More data about the application MacroRecorder v1.0.52 can be seen at http://www.bartelsmedia.com
. MacroRecorder v1.0.52 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacroRecorder folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall MacroRecorder v1.0.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MacroRecorder\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MacroRecorder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 13.04 MB (13675520 bytes) on disk.
MacroRecorder v1.0.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.83 MB (14501368
bytes) on disk.
- MacroRecorder.exe (13.04 MB)
- mrinst.exe (38.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (767.97 KB)
The current web page applies to MacroRecorder v1.0.52 version 1.0.52
MacroRecorder v1.0.52 is an application released by Bartels Media GmbH. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MacroRecorder v1.0.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MacroRecorder v1.0.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MacroRecorder v1.0.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MacroRecorder v1.0.52". The MacroRecorder v1.0.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MacroRecorder v1.0.52 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MacroRecorder v1.0.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MacroRecorder v1.0.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bartelsmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacroRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MacroRecorder v1.0.52.
8. After removing MacroRecorder v1.0.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MacroRecorder v1.0.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MacroRecorder v1.0.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MacroRecorder v1.0.52 by Bartels Media GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that MacroRecorder v1.0.52 by Bartels Media GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MacroRecorder v1.0.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 12:02:46.170