MacroGoblin version 18.104.22.168
This page contains complete information on how to remove MacroGoblin version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MacroGoblin version 126.96.36.199 from your computerGoblin Development
. Further information on Goblin Development can be found here
. Usually the MacroGoblin version 188.8.131.52 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacroGoblin 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing MacroGoblin version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MacroGoblin 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called MG_Launcher.exe and it has a size of 32.00 KB (32768 bytes).
MacroGoblin version 220.127.116.11 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.93 MB (3067674
bytes) on disk:
- MG.exe (2.14 MB)
- MG_Launcher.exe (32.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
- Color_Tester.exe (28.00 KB)
- InformationGrabber.exe (56.00 KB)
This web page is about MacroGoblin version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
MacroGoblin version 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by the software company Goblin Development. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove MacroGoblin version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MacroGoblin version 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MacroGoblin version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MacroGoblin version 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the MacroGoblin version 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. After you select MacroGoblin version 126.96.36.199 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MacroGoblin version 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MacroGoblin version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing MacroGoblin version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MacroGoblin version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MacroGoblin version 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MacroGoblin version 126.96.36.199 by Goblin Development from your computer, nor are we saying that MacroGoblin version 188.8.131.52 by Goblin Development is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MacroGoblin version 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-10-17 01:01:56.350