Macro Scheduler Std
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Macro Scheduler Std for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Macro Scheduler Std from your computerMJT Net Ltd
. Additional info about MJT Net Ltd can be read here
. Click on http://www.mjtnet.com/
to get more info about Macro Scheduler Std on MJT Net Ltd's website. Macro Scheduler Std is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Scheduler 12 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Macro Scheduler Std is C:\Windows\Macro Scheduler Std\uninstall.exe. msched.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.75 MB (6027568 bytes) on disk.
Macro Scheduler Std is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.68 MB (7003978
bytes) on disk:
- msched.exe (5.75 MB)
- msschedsvc.exe (259.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.1.1
of Macro Scheduler Std. You can find below info on other application versions of Macro Scheduler Std:
...click to view all...
Macro Scheduler Std is an application by MJT Net Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Macro Scheduler Std is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Macro Scheduler Std from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Macro Scheduler Std or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Macro Scheduler Std". The Macro Scheduler Std application will be found automatically. After you click Macro Scheduler Std in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Macro Scheduler Std, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Macro Scheduler Std:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mjtnet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Macro Scheduler Std\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Macro Scheduler Std.
8. After uninstalling Macro Scheduler Std, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Macro Scheduler Std which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Macro Scheduler Std with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Macro Scheduler Std by MJT Net Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Macro Scheduler Std by MJT Net Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Macro Scheduler Std supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 03:29:36.250