Macro Recorder 188.8.131.52
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Macro Recorder 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Macro Recorder 220.127.116.11 from your systemMacroClicker, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on MacroClicker, Inc.. Click on http://www.macroclicker.com
to get more data about Macro Recorder 18.104.22.168 on MacroClicker, Inc.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Recorder folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Macro Recorder 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Recorder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.54 MB (2660352 bytes) on disk and is labeled MacroRecorder.exe.
The executable files below are part of Macro Recorder 126.96.36.199. They take about 5.18 MB (5430554
bytes) on disk.
- AutoHotkey.exe (1.53 MB)
- MacroRecorder.exe (2.54 MB)
- ScheduledTasks.exe (463.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Macro Recorder 184.108.40.206.
Macro Recorder 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by MacroClicker, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Macro Recorder 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Macro Recorder 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Macro Recorder 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Macro Recorder 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Macro Recorder 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Macro Recorder 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Macro Recorder 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Macro Recorder 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macroclicker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Macro Recorder 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Macro Recorder 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Macro Recorder 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Macro Recorder 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Macro Recorder 18.104.22.168 by MacroClicker, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Macro Recorder 22.214.171.124 by MacroClicker, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Macro Recorder 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 21:33:36.810