Macrium Reflect Server Edition
This page is about Macrium Reflect Server Edition for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Macrium Reflect Server Edition from your PCParamount Software (UK) Ltd.
. More info about Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://www.macrium.com/default.aspx
to get more facts about Macrium Reflect Server Edition on Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Programmi\Macrium\Reflect directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Macrium Reflect Server Edition is C:\Programmi\Macrium\Reflect\xReflect.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Macrium Reflect Server Edition's primary file takes around 16.79 MB (17610224 bytes) and is named Reflect.exe.
Macrium Reflect Server Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 34.55 MB (36225968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ico.exe (52.00 KB)
- ImgToVHD.exe (710.98 KB)
- Reflect.exe (16.79 MB)
- ReflectService.exe (586.98 KB)
- WAIKFiles20x86.exe (16.03 MB)
- xReflect.exe (418.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Macrium Reflect Server Edition version 5.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Macrium Reflect Server Edition versions:
...click to view all...
Macrium Reflect Server Edition has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by Macrium Reflect Server Edition's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\WAIKFiles20x86.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.\Macrium Reflect Server Edition
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\
Macrium Reflect Server Edition is an application released by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Macrium Reflect Server Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Macrium Reflect Server Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Macrium Reflect Server Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Macrium Reflect Server Edition". If it is installed on your PC the Macrium Reflect Server Edition app will be found automatically. When you select Macrium Reflect Server Edition in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Macrium Reflect Server Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Macrium Reflect Server Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macrium.com/default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Macrium\Reflect\xReflect.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Macrium Reflect Server Edition.
8. After uninstalling Macrium Reflect Server Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Macrium Reflect Server Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Macrium Reflect Server Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Macrium Reflect Server Edition by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Macrium Reflect Server Edition by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Macrium Reflect Server Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:28:07.663