Macrium Reflect Server Edition
This page is about Macrium Reflect Server Edition for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Macrium Reflect Server Edition from your PCParamount Software (UK) Ltd.
. More info about Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://www.macrium.com/default.aspx
to get more facts about Macrium Reflect Server Edition on Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Programmi\Macrium\Reflect directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Macrium Reflect Server Edition is C:\Programmi\Macrium\Reflect\xReflect.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Macrium Reflect Server Edition's primary file takes around 16.79 MB (17610224 bytes) and is named Reflect.exe.
Macrium Reflect Server Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 34.55 MB (36225968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ico.exe (52.00 KB)
- ImgToVHD.exe (710.98 KB)
- Reflect.exe (16.79 MB)
- ReflectService.exe (586.98 KB)
- WAIKFiles20x86.exe (16.03 MB)
- xReflect.exe (418.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Macrium Reflect Server Edition version 5.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Macrium Reflect Server Edition versions:
...click to view all...
Macrium Reflect Server Edition has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by Macrium Reflect Server Edition's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\WAIKFiles20x86.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.\Macrium Reflect Server Edition
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\
Macrium Reflect Server Edition is an application released by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Macrium Reflect Server Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Macrium Reflect Server Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Macrium Reflect Server Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "Macrium Reflect Server Edition". If it exists on your system the Macrium Reflect Server Edition application will be found automatically. After you select Macrium Reflect Server Edition in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Macrium Reflect Server Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Macrium Reflect Server Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.macrium.com/default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Macrium\Reflect\xReflect.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Macrium Reflect Server Edition.
8. After uninstalling Macrium Reflect Server Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Macrium Reflect Server Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Macrium Reflect Server Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Macrium Reflect Server Edition by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Macrium Reflect Server Edition by Paramount Software (UK) Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Macrium Reflect Server Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:28:07.663