This page contains detailed information on how to remove Machinarium Demo for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Machinarium Demo from your computerAmanita Design, s.r.o.
. You can read more on Amanita Design, s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.Machinarium.com
if you want to read more on Machinarium Demo on Amanita Design, s.r.o.'s page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Machinarium folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Machinarium Demo is C:\Program Files\Machinarium\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.26 MB (4470433 bytes) on disk and is named machinarium.exe.
The following executables are contained in Machinarium Demo. They take 4.58 MB (4800259
bytes) on disk.
- machinarium.exe (4.26 MB)
- uninst.exe (322.10 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Machinarium Demo.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Machinarium Demo is a program offered by the software company Amanita Design, s.r.o.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Machinarium Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Machinarium Demo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Machinarium Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Machinarium Demo". If it exists on your system the Machinarium Demo app will be found very quickly. When you select Machinarium Demo in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Machinarium Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Machinarium Demo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Machinarium.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Machinarium\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Machinarium Demo.
8. After uninstalling Machinarium Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Machinarium Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Machinarium Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Machinarium Demo by Amanita Design, s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that Machinarium Demo by Amanita Design, s.r.o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Machinarium Demo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 09:48:08.810