You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Machinarium for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Machinarium from your computerMahanSoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MahanSoft. More data about the program Machinarium can be found at http://www.mahansoftco.ir
. Usually the Machinarium application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MahanSoft\Machinarium directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MahanSoft\Machinarium\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Machinarium. Machinarium's primary file takes around 4.27 MB (4478861 bytes) and its name is machinarium.exe.
Machinarium contains of the executables below. They take 4.69 MB (4922484
bytes) on disk.
- machinarium.exe (4.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (138.91 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (294.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0
Machinarium is an application marketed by MahanSoft. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Machinarium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Machinarium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Machinarium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Machinarium". The Machinarium application will be found automatically. When you select Machinarium in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Machinarium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Machinarium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mahansoftco.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MahanSoft\Machinarium\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Machinarium.
8. After uninstalling Machinarium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Machinarium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Machinarium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Machinarium by MahanSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Machinarium by MahanSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Machinarium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:34:02.383