You can find below detailed information on how to remove M.E.Doc for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall M.E.Doc from your systemM.E.Doc
. Go over here
for more info on M.E.Doc. More details about M.E.Doc can be found at http://www.medoc.ua
. M.E.Doc is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Medoc\Medoc directory, depending on the user's choice. M.E.Doc's primary file takes around 82.80 KB (84792 bytes) and its name is ezvit.exe.
M.E.Doc contains of the executables below. They take 235.44 MB (246871616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- APMonitor.exe (231.58 KB)
- APService.exe (19.08 KB)
- APStart.exe (20.58 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (75.80 KB)
- ConfigTool.exe (116.30 KB)
- ConnectionSetup.exe (183.58 KB)
- DMF.AppServer.exe (46.58 KB)
- ezvit.exe (82.80 KB)
- ezvitnet.exe (250.08 KB)
- MedCorpGetKey.exe (81.30 KB)
- ScriptRun.exe (32.08 KB)
- station.exe (77.08 KB)
- update.exe (78.58 KB)
- ZServiceHost.exe (13.08 KB)
- ZvitOleDbSrv.exe (9.80 KB)
- ZvitServerMonitor.exe (474.58 KB)
- UniCryptC.exe (411.89 KB)
- UniCryptC.exe (495.89 KB)
- APStart.exe (18.30 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- WindowsServer2003-KB955536-x86-ENU.exe (653.05 KB)
- WindowsServer2003-KB955536-x86-RUS.exe (659.55 KB)
The current page applies to M.E.Doc version 11.00.003
only. You can find below info on other versions of M.E.Doc:
M.E.Doc is a program marketed by M.E.Doc. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall M.E.Doc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall M.E.Doc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate M.E.Doc or simply click the Search feature and type in "M.E.Doc". If it is installed on your PC the M.E.Doc program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click M.E.Doc in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about M.E.Doc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall M.E.Doc.
8. After removing M.E.Doc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong M.E.Doc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling M.E.Doc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove M.E.Doc by M.E.Doc from your PC, we are not saying that M.E.Doc by M.E.Doc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove M.E.Doc in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 15:39:04.777