This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MY.GAMES GameCenter for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall MY.GAMES GameCenter from your computerMY.COM B.V.
. More information about MY.COM B.V. can be read here
. You can see more info related to MY.GAMES GameCenter at https://games.my.com/
. MY.GAMES GameCenter is commonly set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for MY.GAMES GameCenter is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.10 MB (10589800 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
MY.GAMES GameCenter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.78 MB (14452008
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (10.10 MB)
- HG64.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to MY.GAMES GameCenter version 4.1574
only. For more MY.GAMES GameCenter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MY.GAMES GameCenter is an application released by MY.COM B.V.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall MY.GAMES GameCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MY.GAMES GameCenter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MY.GAMES GameCenter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MY.GAMES GameCenter". If it is installed on your PC the MY.GAMES GameCenter app will be found automatically. After you click MY.GAMES GameCenter in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MY.GAMES GameCenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MY.GAMES GameCenter:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MY.GAMES GameCenter.
8. After removing MY.GAMES GameCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MY.GAMES GameCenter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MY.GAMES GameCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MY.GAMES GameCenter by MY.COM B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that MY.GAMES GameCenter by MY.COM B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MY.GAMES GameCenter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 18:30:37.720