This info is about MYVOD 1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall MYVOD 1.1 from your computermyvod.me
. You can find out more on myvod.me or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://myvod.me
if you want to read more on MYVOD 1.1 on myvod.me's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\MYVOD directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MYVOD 1.1 is C:\Program Files\MYVOD\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled mvd.exe and its approximative size is 9.50 KB (9728 bytes).
MYVOD 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 94.74 KB (97014
bytes) on disk.
- mvd.exe (9.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (85.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of MYVOD 1.1.
MYVOD 1.1 is a program released by the software company myvod.me. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase MYVOD 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MYVOD 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MYVOD 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MYVOD 1.1". If it exists on your system the MYVOD 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MYVOD 1.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MYVOD 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MYVOD 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://myvod.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MYVOD\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MYVOD 1.1.
8. After uninstalling MYVOD 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MYVOD 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MYVOD 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MYVOD 1.1 by myvod.me from your PC, nor are we saying that MYVOD 1.1 by myvod.me is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MYVOD 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 18:02:12.643