MYTRAK Manager Installer
This web page is about MYTRAK Manager Installer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MYTRAK Manager Installer from your systemMYTRAK Health System Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on MYTRAK Health System Inc.. Usually the MYTRAK Manager Installer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MYTRAKHealth\MytrakM2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Mytrak Manager.exe is the MYTRAK Manager Installer's main executable file and it takes close to 1.04 MB (1085312 bytes) on disk.
MYTRAK Manager Installer is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.84 MB (5073160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ActionLibrary.exe (15.88 KB)
- Mytrak Manager.exe (1.04 MB)
- Mytrak Manager.vshost.exe (11.38 KB)
- MytrakSoftwareUpdater.exe (489.88 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.42 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.38 KB)
The current web page applies to MYTRAK Manager Installer version 18.104.22.168
MYTRAK Manager Installer is a program by MYTRAK Health System Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MYTRAK Manager Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MYTRAK Manager Installer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MYTRAK Manager Installer or simply click the Search field and type in "MYTRAK Manager Installer". If it is installed on your PC the MYTRAK Manager Installer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MYTRAK Manager Installer in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MYTRAK Manager Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MYTRAK Manager Installer.
8. After uninstalling MYTRAK Manager Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MYTRAK Manager Installer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MYTRAK Manager Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MYTRAK Manager Installer by MYTRAK Health System Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MYTRAK Manager Installer by MYTRAK Health System Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MYTRAK Manager Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 13:28:48.700