MYPHOTO - Editor
MYPHOTO - Editor is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MYPHOTO - Editor from your PCLoreto Print
. You can find out more on Loreto Print or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\MYPHOTO - Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for MYPHOTO - Editor is C:\Program Files\MYPHOTO - Editor\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled MYPHOTO - Editor.exe and its approximative size is 35.28 MB (36993723 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside MYPHOTO - Editor. They take about 42.46 MB (44525127
bytes) on disk.
- MYPHOTO - Editor.exe (35.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (135.08 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.07 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.98 MB)
This data is about MYPHOTO - Editor version 2.5.4
MYPHOTO - Editor is an application released by the software company Loreto Print. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall MYPHOTO - Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MYPHOTO - Editor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MYPHOTO - Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "MYPHOTO - Editor". The MYPHOTO - Editor app will be found very quickly. When you click MYPHOTO - Editor in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MYPHOTO - Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MYPHOTO - Editor.
8. After uninstalling MYPHOTO - Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MYPHOTO - Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MYPHOTO - Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MYPHOTO - Editor by Loreto Print from your computer, we are not saying that MYPHOTO - Editor by Loreto Print is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MYPHOTO - Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:37:42.990