MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame
This page contains detailed information on how to remove MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame from your systemMilestone S.r.l.
. Take a look here
for more information on Milestone S.r.l.. Further information about MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame can be found at http://mxgpvideogame.com/
. MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame is normally set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is called Steam.exe and its approximative size is 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame. They take about 107.96 MB (113206440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- ApplyXSL.exe (20.07 KB)
- BlueprintEditor2.exe (796.50 KB)
- ConvertToDav.exe (41.00 KB)
- ConvertToGEO.exe (837.00 KB)
- ConvertToTG.exe (84.00 KB)
- IAOptimiser.exe (30.50 KB)
- LogMate.exe (63.00 KB)
- luac.exe (112.00 KB)
- NameMyRoute.exe (22.50 KB)
- RailWorks.exe (370.50 KB)
- RWAceTool.exe (93.50 KB)
- serz.exe (187.50 KB)
- SerzMaster.exe (40.07 KB)
- StringExtractor.exe (38.00 KB)
- Utilities.exe (700.00 KB)
- WiperMotion.exe (76.00 KB)
- xls2lan.exe (24.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- PhysX_9.10.0513_SystemSoftware.exe (32.44 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
This info is about MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame version 2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 400800
MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame is an application marketed by Milestone S.r.l.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame or simply click the Search field and type in "MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame". If it is installed on your PC the MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame:
- The software company is: http://mxgpvideogame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame.
8. After removing MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame by Milestone S.r.l. from your computer, nor are we saying that MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame by Milestone S.r.l. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:39:29.977